skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The-Courier-musicalassumptions
Home
Popular Posts
Six Pieces for Violin and Piano by Amanda Maier
Violinists and lovers of violin music will be happy to know that I just put two editions of Amanda Maier's Six Pieces for Violin and Pia...
In Honor of This Week's Events in Tampa
There are a whole lot more Yiddish curses for Jews who might consider voting Republican here! [Thanks to Marjorie for leading me to this.]
I Won't Dance, Don't Ask Me: A Ramble
When you consider the complexity of the step patterns in Mr. Issac's Pastorall, the idea of dancing at all becomes daunting. But people...
To This We've (or I've) Come: Longing for Better Times
Almost 100 years ago music played a civilizing role in the most uncivilized of circumstances.
The Siblings Fuchs Play Martinu
My friend Bernie Zaslav, who studied with Lillian Fuchs, sent this recording of the Three Madrigals that Martinu wrote for her and her violi...
Marcel Tabuteau Interview
The last part of this video has an interview with Marcel Tabuteau . By demonstration he makes the case that musicianship has everything to d...
The Prix de Rome Cleveland
I just heard about an "Iron Composer" competition , which sounds like an interesting exercise in speed writing. Here is how it wo...
Practice Mute Point
Actually, this is a practice mute tip , but I couldn't resist the pun. I like to play with recordings, and I particularly like to play w...
A few words from Lorin Maazel to those of us who "march to different tunes."
Lorin Maazel has been around. He has enjoyed celebrity for all of his professional life, which happens to be most of his physical life. He ...
The Rake's Progress
Michael and I were both excited to find this item about Igor Stravinsky. I was particularly excited because I once owned (and lost) a Stra...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Archives
►
2014
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2013
(221)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(17)
▼
March
(17)
One Grain More (One More Les Miserables Parody)
"Vulnerability is our Most Accurate Measurement of...
Value by the Numbers or is Enough is Enough?
Two Must-See Documentaries about Carlos Kleiber
Snows of Yesteryear
World Peace, Hummus, and The Long-Handled Spoons
Acts of Unconscious Influence
Mozart, Haydn, and J.J. Rousseau
The Lure of the Superficial
Carlos Kleiber Conducting Beethoven 4 and 7
A good answer to the Big Question
Music and the Unconscious
Dylan Brody Talks About Social Networking vs. Talent
I Nearly Plotzed
Overheard
The New Division (2013)
Writing, Being, Playing, and Sharing
►
February
(10)
►
January
(18)
►
2012
(271)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(18)
►
2011
(3)
►
December
(3)
A good answer to the Big Question
10:02 AM
|
can be found in
Korinthia's Quiet Corner
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ban nha mat pho ha noi
bán nhà mặt phố hà nội
0 comments:
Post a Comment