skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The-Courier-musicalassumptions
Home
Popular Posts
Six Pieces for Violin and Piano by Amanda Maier
Violinists and lovers of violin music will be happy to know that I just put two editions of Amanda Maier's Six Pieces for Violin and Pia...
In Honor of This Week's Events in Tampa
There are a whole lot more Yiddish curses for Jews who might consider voting Republican here! [Thanks to Marjorie for leading me to this.]
I Won't Dance, Don't Ask Me: A Ramble
When you consider the complexity of the step patterns in Mr. Issac's Pastorall, the idea of dancing at all becomes daunting. But people...
To This We've (or I've) Come: Longing for Better Times
Almost 100 years ago music played a civilizing role in the most uncivilized of circumstances.
The Siblings Fuchs Play Martinu
My friend Bernie Zaslav, who studied with Lillian Fuchs, sent this recording of the Three Madrigals that Martinu wrote for her and her violi...
Marcel Tabuteau Interview
The last part of this video has an interview with Marcel Tabuteau . By demonstration he makes the case that musicianship has everything to d...
The Prix de Rome Cleveland
I just heard about an "Iron Composer" competition , which sounds like an interesting exercise in speed writing. Here is how it wo...
Practice Mute Point
Actually, this is a practice mute tip , but I couldn't resist the pun. I like to play with recordings, and I particularly like to play w...
A few words from Lorin Maazel to those of us who "march to different tunes."
Lorin Maazel has been around. He has enjoyed celebrity for all of his professional life, which happens to be most of his physical life. He ...
The Rake's Progress
Michael and I were both excited to find this item about Igor Stravinsky. I was particularly excited because I once owned (and lost) a Stra...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Archives
►
2014
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2013
(221)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(18)
▼
2012
(271)
▼
December
(21)
Self Improvement
No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature
New Year's Greeting for Viola d'amore and Guitar
Hamantaschen for the Holidays
Masumi Per Rostad Interviews Bernard Zaslav on WGBH
Star Light, Star Bright
Musical Carved Eggs
Guess Who Hung Out at the Farmers' Market in Los A...
Music That Is Not "Interesting."
Trautonium
It's The Time of The Season . . .
Gun Laws and the Madness of Their Abuse
Roger Bobo Playing on the Tonight Show, Many Tonig...
Brahms Piano Quintet Manuscript
"You can be sure that if a composer of the stature...
Gregor Piatigorsky on Knowing and Not Knowing
Delicious Miracle Latkes: They're Vegan and Onion ...
Young Musicians in Paraguay
Flory Jagoda's Ocho Kandelikas
Sasha and Emma
California Neighbors
►
November
(27)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(18)
►
2011
(3)
►
December
(3)
No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature
7:46 PM
|
Here's a little new year's greeting from Rachel and Ben.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ban nha mat pho ha noi
bán nhà mặt phố hà nội
0 comments:
Post a Comment