skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The-Courier-musicalassumptions
Home
Popular Posts
Six Pieces for Violin and Piano by Amanda Maier
Violinists and lovers of violin music will be happy to know that I just put two editions of Amanda Maier's Six Pieces for Violin and Pia...
In Honor of This Week's Events in Tampa
There are a whole lot more Yiddish curses for Jews who might consider voting Republican here! [Thanks to Marjorie for leading me to this.]
I Won't Dance, Don't Ask Me: A Ramble
When you consider the complexity of the step patterns in Mr. Issac's Pastorall, the idea of dancing at all becomes daunting. But people...
To This We've (or I've) Come: Longing for Better Times
Almost 100 years ago music played a civilizing role in the most uncivilized of circumstances.
The Siblings Fuchs Play Martinu
My friend Bernie Zaslav, who studied with Lillian Fuchs, sent this recording of the Three Madrigals that Martinu wrote for her and her violi...
Marcel Tabuteau Interview
The last part of this video has an interview with Marcel Tabuteau . By demonstration he makes the case that musicianship has everything to d...
The Prix de Rome Cleveland
I just heard about an "Iron Composer" competition , which sounds like an interesting exercise in speed writing. Here is how it wo...
Practice Mute Point
Actually, this is a practice mute tip , but I couldn't resist the pun. I like to play with recordings, and I particularly like to play w...
A few words from Lorin Maazel to those of us who "march to different tunes."
Lorin Maazel has been around. He has enjoyed celebrity for all of his professional life, which happens to be most of his physical life. He ...
The Rake's Progress
Michael and I were both excited to find this item about Igor Stravinsky. I was particularly excited because I once owned (and lost) a Stra...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Archives
►
2014
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2013
(221)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(18)
▼
2012
(271)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(27)
▼
September
(27)
Moving Forward, for Better or for Whatever
Thoth
The Tiniest Jewish Congregation in the Country, in...
Yom Kippur with the Country's Smallest Reform Cong...
Music's Gradual Change from Being a Service to Bei...
Nice Music for this New Obama Ad
The Musical "Marketplace" Is Changing Too Quickly
How Playing the Viola (or any stringed instrument)...
The Colbert Violin Bump
Colbert Report Cellist's Identity Revealed!
Nice Bach in a Totally Unexpected Place
One Difference Between Fine Art and Mass Market Cu...
One Reason, Perhaps, That So Many Jews Love Music
Echolocation and Music in its Natural State
Being Useful
Charles Mills
Thought for the Day
Oh, Oh, Oh, Okra!
The Worst Exploitation of Innocent Musicians I Hav...
A Late Quartet
Nobody's Fool: Henryk Szeryng plays a fantastic La...
A Violist's Guide to Electoral Politics
Anne Romney: "I Won't Talk, Don't Ask Me"
The Stationery Stores of Alexander King's Viennes...
(Terre) Haute Cuisine
Edward Ward's The Phantom of the Opera
Luck Favors the Prepared Mind
►
August
(22)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(18)
►
2011
(3)
►
December
(3)
Nobody's Fool: Henryk Szeryng plays a fantastic La Folia
9:29 AM
|
This brightened my day, so I thought I'd share it here!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ban nha mat pho ha noi
bán nhà mặt phố hà nội
0 comments:
Post a Comment