skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The-Courier-musicalassumptions
Home
Popular Posts
Six Pieces for Violin and Piano by Amanda Maier
Violinists and lovers of violin music will be happy to know that I just put two editions of Amanda Maier's Six Pieces for Violin and Pia...
In Honor of This Week's Events in Tampa
There are a whole lot more Yiddish curses for Jews who might consider voting Republican here! [Thanks to Marjorie for leading me to this.]
I Won't Dance, Don't Ask Me: A Ramble
When you consider the complexity of the step patterns in Mr. Issac's Pastorall, the idea of dancing at all becomes daunting. But people...
To This We've (or I've) Come: Longing for Better Times
Almost 100 years ago music played a civilizing role in the most uncivilized of circumstances.
The Siblings Fuchs Play Martinu
My friend Bernie Zaslav, who studied with Lillian Fuchs, sent this recording of the Three Madrigals that Martinu wrote for her and her violi...
Marcel Tabuteau Interview
The last part of this video has an interview with Marcel Tabuteau . By demonstration he makes the case that musicianship has everything to d...
The Prix de Rome Cleveland
I just heard about an "Iron Composer" competition , which sounds like an interesting exercise in speed writing. Here is how it wo...
Practice Mute Point
Actually, this is a practice mute tip , but I couldn't resist the pun. I like to play with recordings, and I particularly like to play w...
A few words from Lorin Maazel to those of us who "march to different tunes."
Lorin Maazel has been around. He has enjoyed celebrity for all of his professional life, which happens to be most of his physical life. He ...
The Rake's Progress
Michael and I were both excited to find this item about Igor Stravinsky. I was particularly excited because I once owned (and lost) a Stra...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Archives
►
2014
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2013
(221)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(18)
▼
2012
(271)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(13)
▼
April
(24)
53 years, 53 measures
Collegium in the Local Paper
Heard But Not Seen
Mendelssohn's Viola Joke?
Better than Tom and Jerry
Bernstein's Credo on Tonality and the Future of Music
Leontyne Price on What's My Line
King of Tailpieces: A Strong Recommendation
Why Playing (or Practicing) a Piece of Music is Li...
Whither the Musical Blogosphere
The Prix de Rome Cleveland
Thinking about Thinking
Eine Kleine Augenmusik by Telemann
Dear Me!
Purple Potato Salad with Asparagus, Tarragon, and ...
Bacewicz on Dodecaphony
What Music is and Why We Need It
Further Adventures in Noligraphy
An Elegant Way of Marking Fingerings for String Pl...
More Adventures in Noligraphy
It Was a Different World
Adventures in Noligraphy
Fugavergnügen
Avril and Shamonia: an April Fool's Joke on Critics
►
March
(23)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(18)
►
2011
(3)
►
December
(3)
Collegium in the Local Paper
6:47 AM
|
This picture is part of an
article
in today's the local paper about the Collegium Musicum Consort I play with on Friday afternoons.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ban nha mat pho ha noi
bán nhà mặt phố hà nội
0 comments:
Post a Comment