skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The-Courier-musicalassumptions
Home
Popular Posts
Six Pieces for Violin and Piano by Amanda Maier
Violinists and lovers of violin music will be happy to know that I just put two editions of Amanda Maier's Six Pieces for Violin and Pia...
In Honor of This Week's Events in Tampa
There are a whole lot more Yiddish curses for Jews who might consider voting Republican here! [Thanks to Marjorie for leading me to this.]
I Won't Dance, Don't Ask Me: A Ramble
When you consider the complexity of the step patterns in Mr. Issac's Pastorall, the idea of dancing at all becomes daunting. But people...
To This We've (or I've) Come: Longing for Better Times
Almost 100 years ago music played a civilizing role in the most uncivilized of circumstances.
The Siblings Fuchs Play Martinu
My friend Bernie Zaslav, who studied with Lillian Fuchs, sent this recording of the Three Madrigals that Martinu wrote for her and her violi...
Marcel Tabuteau Interview
The last part of this video has an interview with Marcel Tabuteau . By demonstration he makes the case that musicianship has everything to d...
The Prix de Rome Cleveland
I just heard about an "Iron Composer" competition , which sounds like an interesting exercise in speed writing. Here is how it wo...
Practice Mute Point
Actually, this is a practice mute tip , but I couldn't resist the pun. I like to play with recordings, and I particularly like to play w...
A few words from Lorin Maazel to those of us who "march to different tunes."
Lorin Maazel has been around. He has enjoyed celebrity for all of his professional life, which happens to be most of his physical life. He ...
The Rake's Progress
Michael and I were both excited to find this item about Igor Stravinsky. I was particularly excited because I once owned (and lost) a Stra...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Archives
►
2014
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2013
(221)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(18)
▼
2012
(271)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(24)
▼
March
(23)
Absolute Violin Playing
The Imaginary Trolls that Live Under the Bridge
Julius Baker Plays the Poulenc Flute Sonata and Vi...
Advice for Musicians From Their Teachers
Music Really Happens One Beat at a Time
March is Busting Out All Over
Eliminativism
Our Fourth (and still counting) Annual March Conce...
Primas Stefan and his Royal Tziganes
Dancing about Architecture, Again
Arts in Competition with One Another
A Wonderful Time to be a Musician
Telemedicine Post at Paleofuture
The Difference is in the Doing
Midnight in Venice
Musical Chairs
Hans Bach
Ode to Joy, Einmal Anders
Lack of Mentors? Thoughts about Thoughts about Int...
A Very Good Night of A Very Good Year
Male and Female Musicians and Physical Attractiveness
3 Minutes of Barber-Hadelich Bliss
Life Imitating Art in The Paper Chase?
►
February
(19)
►
January
(18)
►
2011
(3)
►
December
(3)
Ode to Joy, Einmal Anders
7:45 AM
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ban nha mat pho ha noi
bán nhà mặt phố hà nội
0 comments:
Post a Comment